Haha, it is so easy to make small mistakes here and there that can cost you lots of money if are not careful. Fortunately, I have set my daily budget very low for my ads. This is what is needed at the beginning when learning to create advertising ads.
Somehow I had managed to set my bids for clicks to a max bid of 29 Sek. per click. This is a very high bid on clicks when I have set my daily budget to 50 Sek. It meant that I ran out of budget instantly and it didn´t create anything at all. So in the last two days, I have spent 50 Sek. per day for nothing. Not especially good, but I have learned something though and it´s only 100 Sek. wich is approximately $10. No big deal.
So after rain, there is sunshine!
I learned that I had changed my bid settings for my campaign AND one of my ad-groups. And these increments that I had made to the bids to target specific locations, gender, and age they stacked upon each other and created this big total bid of 29 Sek. per click.
Thankfully, Alex on Microsoft Advertising Support gave me great support and patiently guided me to the settings that I was trying to achieve on my own previously. Now I hope to see that better result that I was aiming for when I relaunched my ad-campaign.